Friday, November 1, 2013

{friday cocktail: blackberry sage fizz}


Sometimes I pick cocktail ingredients based solely on if they will make the drink a pretty color- that's just the honest truth my friends.  Blackberries give cocktails the richest deep purple color (although it looks red in the photo, but trust me it's purple- not all photos can capture real life).  I added in some sage to keep it feeling seasonal and then topped the whole thing with champagne because...well...why not!?!  This cocktail would be super simple to make in big batches which makes it just perfect for all your upcoming holiday get-togethers.





Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. this sounds awesome! (I never comment but I love your friday cocktail series)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Sydney! So glad you enjoy the cockails- they are definitely my favorite posts to write! ;)

      Delete
  2. What a treat! This recipe looks absolutely amazing!

    xo

    www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete