Monday, September 23, 2013

{Come party at Nordstrom with me!}


I really hope you will come out and join me for a little party this Thursday night at Nordstrom Oakbrook in the Savvy Department from 6 to 8pm - you can send in an RSVP and get all the details right here.  If you are in the Chicago area,  I would love to meet you while we enjoy some refreshments, fabulous catering from Blue Plate & of course shopping!!  

Also, don't forget to vote for my outfit as today is the last day to chose your favorite!! 





YOUphoria: It's more attainable than you think. Find yours at Nordstrom.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Nordstrom via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Nordstrom.

No comments:

Post a Comment