Wednesday, September 18, 2013

{2013 Printable Emmy Ballots}




The Emmys really snuck up on me this year.  I can't believe they are coming up this weekend!  While we aren't planning on going all out like we did for last year's Oscars Party, I still plan on filling out my ballot, enjoying some champagne cocktails & watching the primetime Emmy awards this Sunday (and judging people's dress choices...obviously).   I really loved the booklet format we used for our Oscars ballot so I decided to repeat that idea for the Emmy ballot printable. I really hope you have a chance to print and enjoy these!! I also hope I don't embarrass myself horribly with my ballot choices like I have in the past....

Links to all the free printable pages for the ballots are at the bottom of this post!






{In addition to the friendly competition of the ballot selections, I also included this amazing drinking game that Gotham News put together in this year's ballot.  Let's face it...if you aren't turning an awards ceremony into a drinking game then you aren't doing it right.}


 {I realize not everyone has the time to put together booklets so I also created a simple 4 page pdf that you can print directly onto regular copy paper with no assembly required!}



assembly instructions:
print "page one-front" then flip page over and run it through your printer again when you print "page-back."  Repeat this process with the files "page two-front" & "page two-back."  I assembled my booklets by placing two hole punches in the middle of the book along the folded seam then I ran a piece of gold twine through them and tied it in a knot to secure.  For faster assembly you can place two staples on the outside seam as close to the folded edge as possible. 


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love your blog. Seriously, love. Thanks for yet another great DIY/Party idea! Looking forward to the next cocktail post...I have tried a couple as I am an aspiring mixologist in my free time :)

    ~megan
    Sister Style

    ReplyDelete