Friday, July 5, 2013

{what i loved this week}


on instagram:  Wildfox Couture just announced their line of sleepwear would be debuting soon via one of their founder's instagram accounts!  I love this idea for a "cocktails & kaftans" party via Natalie of Natalie B. Designs.  If you live in the Chicago area, you absolutely must check out the rooftop bar at the J. Parker for cocktails.

on pinterest:  I came across this photo of a fabulous outdoor dinner party complete with guests wearing flower crowns and it got my thinking that having a DIY flower crown station would make for a fun activity at my next party or bridal shower.  Pinterest always have the best homemade ice cream ideas like this one for pistachio and rose ice cream

on the internets:  Shortly after moving to Chicago, I discovered the site A Drink with Chicago which interviews interesting subjects in Chicago over cocktails.  The photos are amazing and the interviews are always a great read!

on the blogs:  While searching for this BCBG dress from last fall, I came across the blog A Fashion Love Affair.  Cara's blog has a big following so I can't believe I have never heard of it before, but I am hooked now!

on my wishlist: I am so glad Three Floor started being available outside of the UK this past year- I already own this dress from them and I would love to add this beautiful blue lace dress to my closet as well!  These Elizabeth Cole earrings are my perfect accessory because they are equals parts girly and edgy.  Paper Source just got in their 18 month planners and I love this extra large one with the black+ gold chevron pattern.

1 comment: