Monday, July 15, 2013

{ashlee + stephen's wedding invites}

{adorable save the date photo by www.bvaphoto.com}

I recently got the chance to create Ashlee's & Stephen's wedding invitation suite (you might remember seeing a sneak peek right here).  Ashlee's wedding is taking place in early September and based off our conversations about her vision, I was inspired to create her invite designs based around an idea of a laid back yet glam summer dinner party.  The wedding ceremony and reception will be outdoors at an estate on a golf course in Northern California with touches of black, white, silver & cabana stripes.  I absolutely love how these turned out so I thought I would share them with you today.  And don't forget to go check out Ashlee's blog that she recently started!










6 comments:

  1. I absolutely fell in love with these. I would love to speak to you about doing mine! Congrats to the Happy couple !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie! Great invites. What font did you use for the RSVP?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chelsey- It is called Ecuyer DAX. Hope that helps!

    -Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curious, where do you print? At home? How does the black and white work?

    ReplyDelete