Tuesday, December 18, 2012

{gift guide guest blog with Sequins & Stripes}


I am so happy to have Liz from Sequins & Stripes contributing her "5 things on my Christmas List"  while I am out this week hitting the slopes (aka drinking spiked hot chocolate in the apres ski lodge).  I have followed Liz's inspiring style blog ever since it first launched and if you aren't familiar with it then you simply must check it out immediately!  Take it away Liz: 


Hi there! Liz here from Sequins & Stripes sharing a selfish little gift guide centered around five items that I'd love to see under the Christmas tree. Tis the season for giving, but sometimes it is fun to reward ourselves too...{right?!}.







A huge thank you Natalie for having me! I hope you are having the most amazing time on your vacation. 
Happy holidays to everyone! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment