Friday, November 16, 2012

{friday cocktail: champagne cocktail bar}




As promised, I am back this Friday with the cocktail recipes from the Champagne and Desserts party I posted about earlier this week.  I have posted about setting up a DIY champagne cocktail bar in the past when we created one for our engagement party (see those recipes here).  For the champagne and desserts party, I wanted to go with a little bit sweeter girlier cocktail creations, but as always I made sure to include the classic original champagne cocktail recipe.  The "26 candles" recipe was named in honor of the birthday celebration using pomegranate seeds, home-made grenadine & a splash of St. Germain.  The "gingerly fizz" recipe was created to utilize one of my favorite flavored liqueurs, Domaine de Canton, garnished with a slice of candied ginger and splash of honey syrup.

Download each of the recipe cards by clicking on the corresponding links:















Cheers!

9 comments:

  1. These look delish! I love the cards, the cork topper, everything. Can't wait to try out the recipes. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Some for Thanksgiving Pleezzzzzzzzze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the font you used for the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mind telling the font you use for the cards? At first I thought it was calligraphy but then I realized it's typed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,

      It is called "Carolyna Pro Black" - a really great font!

      Hope that helps!

      -Natalie

      Delete
  5. Where did you get that gorgeous sequin tablecloth? I can't find one anywhere! I love your blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sequin tablecloth is actually just a few yards of gold sequin fabric from the downtown Los Angeles Fabric district- there are quite a few places there that have sequin fabric for around $7 to $10 per yard!

      Hope that helps!

      -Natalie

      Delete
  6. That cork topper is so fun! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! THe font on these cocktail cards is beautiful! Do you know the name of it?!

    ReplyDelete