Thursday, November 1, 2012

{champagne & desserts party inspiration}

Moving to Chicago was and still is a big transition for me, but one thing that makes the whole situation a million times easier is that we were lucky to move here along with two of our best friends, Josh & Heather,  who happened to get into the same MBA program as Chris!  Heather's birthday is coming up in a few weeks and being that she is one of the girliest girls that I know, I thought a champagne and desserts themed ladies night would be the perfect way to celebrate.  

Here's a little inspiration board I put together for the upcoming fete:




More details from the party to follow- including some yummy champagne cocktail recipes!


3 comments:

  1. Lovvvvve! This is my favorite party theme. Can't wait to see how it'll all come together!

    xoxo,
    La Petite Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a dessert party for my best friend a couple of years ago. Everyone wore pretty dresses and heels and it was held in the backyard with the trees strung with mason jars filled with tea lights and lots of roses on the table. We had every dessert from cupcakes to chocolate mousse. It was a lot of fun. I'm sure yours will be fabulous! xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete