Friday, July 13, 2012

{friday cocktail: aviation}




The first time our friend Josh made this cocktail for me, I absolutely hated it- the taste of the maraschino liqueur came off as too bitter and overpowering for me even though I generally love any gin cocktail.  Over the past few weeks, Chris started making himself an Aviation cocktail regularly in an effort to try to use up some of our gin and maraschino liqueur before moving.  After stealing a sip of Chris' lately, this classic cocktail recipe has really grown on me so dont be discouraged it if it isn't your favorite at first.

On a side note....who's ready for a solid two weeks of posts all about our wedding (including some DIY project tutorials) starting this coming Monday with our wedding feature on Green Wedding Shoes?!?! I know I am. See you there.
 


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment