Monday, March 12, 2012

{bridal shower sneak peek}




Sorry for my complete absence on the blog last week!  We have been overwhelmed with completing some DIY projects for the wedding (including this & this) and tying up some loose ends with all the little details that go along with wedding vendors.  Yesterday, my bridesmaids (below) and future mother in law threw me the most amazing bridal shower I could have ever imagined- the photo above is a small sneak peek.  Later this week, I will have some guest blogging from one of my bridesmaids about the different diy elements they put together for the shower.



7 comments:

  1. How pretty & fun! I can't wait for more details :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! QQ your bridesmaid on the far left. Where is her dress from? I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terra on the far left actually made that dress herself!

      Delete
  3. Where did that round peach balloon come from---ahh i have been trying so hard to find some for my wedding in june??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Balloon is from this adorable little online shop:

      http://shopsweetlulu.com/category/Balloons/c9

      Delete