Tuesday, November 8, 2011

{a simple table setting}




Tonight we are having some friends over for drinks and dinner.  Since we put away our Halloween decorations, our table has been back to how it normally is which is very simple, usually just some flowers and a pair of candle holders.  But when we have people over, I like to add a little something extra so I decided to grab some "baby" succulents from our deck.  I planted them in these fun new gold square ceramic vases I picked up on a recent trip to the flower mart.  I also added some additional candles onto one of our extra cake stands which is nice because it can be easily moved right before we eat to make room for family style dishes.  I promise to share the full dinner party menu tomorrow!







2 comments:

  1. Loving how you used natural elements to create a simple and chic table setting. It's gorgeous!

    xx
    Ashley

    http://goldendivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful! I just put all my Halloween decor away too and got out some pretty fall things.

    ReplyDelete