Wednesday, September 21, 2011

{diy mini confetti system garland}




Last week I found out I was chosen to be one of The Knotty Bride's Bloggista contributors!!!! Really exciting news for me since out of all the wedding blogs I have started reading since getting engaged, The Knotty Bride is by far the most hilarious one to read- not to mention the weddings and inspiration shoots she features are amazing!


So today I am contributing a tutorial on how to make mini confetti system garland!! (I have definitely professed my love for confetti system in the past when i made the simple squared fringe garland for cinco de mayo- re-live that magic right here)  You may remember seeing it in the background on some of our 26th birthday party posts and now you can make one for yourself!!





1 comment:

  1. Love the garland & fabric & frame & everything!! You are so talented,

    ReplyDelete