Thursday, May 26, 2011

{etsy favorites}

Here is another quick round up of some of my current Etsy favorites:




How great are these correspondence cards?  I think I have said every one of those phrases to a friend in the past couple months and it would have been so much more fun to send an actual card to them.




I am a huge sucker for small leather goods and Harlex's etsy shop is filled with affordable hand-made leather goodies. I especially like this clean card holder in the muted natural color and their laptop covers that have a contrasting ribbon closure.




I know I have shown printed kitchen towels on here before, but I just love them so much. They are also make great gifts wrapped around a wine bottle as a host or hostess gift.  I know many a beer lover who would enjoy this towel wrapped around a specialty brew.




This shop is filled with beautiful and affordable large prints.  It was really difficult to pick just one to show on here so I highly recommend you check out her shop immediately.  Most of the other prints in the shop are black/white with one of my favorites being this ice cream cone print.


Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. love your pics! i was just thinking today how i needs a business card holder, perfect timing:)

    ReplyDelete