Friday, February 25, 2011

{friday cocktail: old fashioned}



Since last Friday I posted one of my favorite cocktails, I decided this Friday should be dedicated to Chris' favorite cocktail, an Old Fashioned. This is truly a classic cocktail and there are many variations/opinions out there on the perfect recipe- I hope you enjoy our preferred version:  




I used Rittenhouse 100, but you can use any great Rye or Bourbon. Some others that we like to use are Buffalo Trace or Sazerac.  The ice cubes are made using a round ice cube tray which we bought in Little Tokyo, you can also purchase them from the Moma store here








Cheers and have a wonderful weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your cocktail recipes! Just picked up our first two bitters so we could try this out. Tasty! Have fun in Paris :)

    ReplyDelete