Thursday, February 24, 2011

{etsy favorites}

Etsy is by far one of my favorite sites, not just for shopping, but also for inspiration. I use the Etsy "favorites" feature to catalogue things to buy, wishlist items and DIY project inspiration. Here are a few of the shops currently added to my account:




How amazing is this braided dress?!? It has been in my favorites for a while and every time I see it, I dream up another way I could wear it. I feel like it could be perfect dressed up with some nude heels or dressed down with some gladiator sandals and a casual jacket for spring.




The colors used for this felt heart confetti are perfect for any celebration. I have added these to my list of diy projects; I think I will use them as an easy and festive way to dress up a dessert platter.




I am powerless to all forms of milk glass and white ceramics, its a problem. I would love to see this ceramic mushroom as decoration in our kitchen, but sadly we do not have the counter real estate at this point.




By far one of the best parts of Etsy is the direct communication you can have with the sellers.  I purchased one of these Iphone cases from Yummy Pocket and the seller made a custom sized pocket to fit my Blackberry.  She also added a small pocket on the back to hold credits cards at no extra charge!


More Etsy favorites coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. love those little felt hearts! such great tips and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for spreading the love of my little felt heart confetti!! xoxoox meg

    ReplyDelete