Monday, February 28, 2011

{credenza makeover: part one}



At our previous house in Silverlake, we had a very small "bar", about 3 feet wide, that was always forcing us to re-arrange the bottles and glasses in order to get everything to fit. While shopping for a dining table at Pepe's thrift store (here), we came across this solid wood credenza which was in need of some work. We briefly debated trying to tackle refinishing and lacquering it ourselves, but Pepe offered to sell us the credenza and lacquer it in any color we chose for $250. I knew I wanted it to be dove gray, but we were afraid some of the detailing on the doors would get lost without some contrast so we added the white. I am really happy with how it turned out and I highly recommend Pepe for any refinishing and re-upholstery needs. Check back tomorrow for part two with the bar fully stocked! **UPDATE: click here for part two!





1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog, and it definitely brightened up my day. You have amazing taste, Natalie! I can't wait to see Mint Club Social Club grow.

    ReplyDelete