Monday, February 21, 2011

{alton's french toast}


There are few things I love more than a delicious Sunday breakfast and french toast is the top of my list for favorite breakfast dishes. Lets be honest, french toast is dessert for breakfast. Yesterday morning we tried Alton Brown's french toast (recipe here) and it definitely lived up to my expectations. The best part is you can do most of the work the night before so when you wake after a long night of drinking cocktails, you don't have too many steps to accomplish before breakfast is served....


4 comments:

  1. what a delicious looking breakfast! wish i had been there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the blog! So cute. I want to come down and get crafty with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The table looks awesome (from what I can see) - tell us about that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same question as Sarah-- where did you get that glossy black table?

    ReplyDelete